Want to help new alumni in DC? Do you have creative ideas on how to bring the Maxwell Alumni in DC closer together? Please join us on Wednesday, May 18th at Greenberg House for elections and a planning meeting.
The Maxwell DC Alumni Association is looking for officers to lead in 2011. This one year position is a great opportunity to meet DC alumni and expand your network!
Where: Paul Greenberg House, 2301 Calvert Street, NW. Washington, DC 20008
When: May 18, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Executive Board positions up for election:
· Vice President
Interested in helping the officers plan fun Alumni events? Consider running for an available Committee Chair:
· Community Service/Continuing Education
· Outreach/Social Media (Mafia)
Please have your nominations in to Jana by Tuesday, May 17.
For more information, email Jana Morgan – firstname.lastname@example.org
Events to look forward to:
- Elections: May 18, 2011
- Maymester Happy Hour: May 26, 2011
- Summer Program Happy Hour (1st week of July)
- Summer Picnic
- Brady Howell-DC Public School Beautification Day (Fall)
- Maxwell Student Visit: January/February 2012 (TBD)
- Various happy hours & other events to be planned at this meeting!
Thank you for your continued support of the Maxwell community in Washington, DC.